Wintelligent Recipe

dcowboys1

Figured I throw this out there

we have support from Rockwell for an old piece of software Wintelligent Recipe came on floppies ;)

anyway the PC blew up needed to re-install floppies don't work anymore and the image Rockwell sent me just errors and they don't want to support it anymore.

Just wondering if anyone by chance has a working install image of it

WOW! That's an old Piece of software! Rockwell can't help?

nope spent 2 days on the phone with them trying to get it working but the 1 image file they found does not work

install errors with an error saying it can't read the archive

they eventually said its old use something else like RSSql or the upload / download utility.

problem is I have to redo all the recipe files which is a PITA