Wire Help

Tim Ganz

I need to replace some wiring to a large motor and it's 3/0 THHN running through rigid and liquid tight flex conduit.

I know you can't run MTW outside the panel but I am looking for something that is a little more flexible than the THHN as we can't get to the conduit to separate it and help with the pull and there is no junction box.

What would be a better wire to pull than THHN?

using hi-temp motor lead wire like XLP can be smaller gauge and should pull easier for short runs.

Similar Topics

I'm hoping someone can steer me to the light. We are building a air flow test rig that will be using a vfd and 40hp motor. VFD: Automation Direct...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a client who insists on using a type of wire that I have never used before for rebuilding a machine. The wire is AlphaWire 5859 -...
Replies
Views
Dear sir. We are in the engineering stage of our project..I want to submit material submital to client.. In that complaince statement as per...
Replies
Views
I have to run a power cable from a Weld Control to a weld transformer on the end of a robot. The weld control has a 300A SCR. Do I have to...
Replies
Views
Ok I know this is not the place to really ask this but. I need to know if 2 0/1 wires are the same as one 300 or 350 cmc wire? We need wire...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom