Anyone seen a "Pro1" tag ever?

slick_william

Hi there,

I have a job where a bunch of the existing tags contain "PRO1" at the beginning of the tag name.

All these tags are for different PLC's, which are all Modicon Quantum PLC's. They appear to all be alarm related, so I am not sure if maybe PRO1 could refer to a Prosoft module or something similar?

Any ideas are most welcome and appreciated. Thanks!

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom