Changing Keyence KV5000 to KV5500

Terry B

Don't know much about Keyence PLC's so.. More experience with AB.

We have an existing project and I need to upgrade from the KV5000 to the KV5500. Will be having another question but need to get this done first.:geek::geek:

Thanks Terry

wow... no responses?
I'm stuck with a KV-40AT ... the US KEYENCE support for PLC? Where?????
Wish List:
KEYENCE PLC:
MODEL PLC SOFTWARE NAME DATE VERSION FILESPEC CABLE NEEDED
KV-40AT KV STUDIO 7.3 .kpr QP-26486, 26487

KV BUILDER 2001-2006 4.62 .ldc
LADDER BUILDER 1997 1.50 .ldr

That's what I have so far
In other words, I'm looking for a history list of ALL of the Keyence PLC's, model, name, software, version dates, cables, etc....

Similar Topics

Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, I'm just started working with GEO SCADA and I need your valuable help. Currently, I'm trying to edit the alarm limits on MIMIC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom