Assigning Panel View Plus 700 F-Keys

Diddy Dog

Hello Everyone, I'm perplexed with a situation I identified on a Panel View Plus 700 that uses version 8.0 The F3 key is assigned as a pushbutton to clear a servo fault on one screen. 2nd screen it's used as a goto (new screen) button. Not able to determine how this is set up. Would someone educate me on this situation.

Thank you
Diddy Dog

Keys are assigned within each display. Open the display and right-click on a blank space and select Key Assignments.

Then select an object and assign the key to use.

OG

Similar Topics

I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU. Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor...
Replies
Views
Hello all. A little ashamed of myself that I can't remember how to do this but..... I have a 1734-AENT that I set the wheels to "888" applied...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I'm working on a PLC project for a series of 4 vacuum pumps. I need to be able to rotate each pump into a different priority based on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am in the throes of commissioning a single S7-1517 cpu and I'm utilising both ethernet ports, X1 and X2, with individual IP addresses...
Replies
Views
With FactoryTalk ME is it possible to use a single Trend object and list of pens being displayed using macros? Would like to have one Trend object...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom