Application for SEPAM

Ginno

G
I am planning to develop a small application that can control a SEPAM through an ethernet network. But I am new in this type of programming.

In fact, my questions are:

1. Is there anyway I can get the data from Sepam directly i.e. send a request like what is the voltage or I should know where the values are stored in the Sepam registers

2. If I have to read registers, do manufactures of such equipments give all necessary info about the registers and their use.

3. If I have to read registers then one application cannot work with any equipemts that supports ModBus protocol see that they don't have same registers.

Thanks to help.

1. You need to know where the values are stored in the Sepam relay.
2. In this specific case, yes.
3. I don't know what you are asking. Different applications can access a single device, but plain Modbus networks only allow a single "requesting" device at one time (Modbus TCP and Modbus Plus are different).