[OT] ebay great for PLC bargains..

Johnny T

I read on these forums about a book by Hans Berger called "Automating with S7 in STL and SCL".

I did a search on Google and found it was around £50 so I searched ebay and found one on auction. I was going to be away when the auction finished so I used a free service that someone had told me about called Hammer Snipe. (http://hammersnipe.auctionstealer.com/home.cfm)

Basically, you register your details, enter the auction number and it will automatically bid for you in the last 10 - 20 seconds of the auction. You can pay a fee and get it to bid in the last 3 seconds if you wish!

Anyways... I came back from being away and found I'd won the auction and paid the princely sum of 4.99 euro for the book!

Bargain!

Thought I'd just let you know about hammer snipe in case you hadn't heard of it. Can be very useful for picking up bargains.

Cheers

JT :)