Changing K Steps with GPP/WIN??

Sweet William

Does anyone know how to change the "K Steps" in a Mitsubishi PLC using GPP/WIN software? I have a Mitsubishi PLC (A2SH) that is full at the default setting of 6K Steps. I know it can be changed up to 14K Steps but can't seem to figure out how to change using GPP/WIN. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure how much memory that CPU has. If its 6K then thats all ya got

But a way to free up memory when it is full is to change the view from ladder to list and delete all the NOP's (no operation)

Each time a ladder is edited or changed - these NOP's appear. On a program this size there might be hundreds of em.

Similar Topics

I need some guidance on writing a sequencing program and I really don’t want to use the sequencer instruction. This is a slc 5/04 processor and...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom