Sequencial user editable program

A.Durval

I need some tips to implement a command for a trimming press. Here the great question is how to make a program that can be edited by the operator like a cnc command, and them save it as a recepie.
I will use a terminal EXTER T70 from BEIJER and one s7200. This assembly has two controlled axles with linear analog transducers and tree axles with limit switch.
What is the best techinc for the job?

Thanks!

Maybe this will help

I would make a UDT with each part of 1 action or command. (example could be pos axis1, pos axis2, speed1, speed2, etc) Then make a DB with an array of the UDT. Each element of the array is stored into a recipe. Then execute the array top to bottom as one cycle of the machine.

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm working in Studio 5000 and have a bunch of armorstarts there (+- 40). I need to set up parameters for each of them, mostly just same...
Replies
Views
Hello is their a way to create a password that contains the following variables: 1) number of the day in the month, example 07 the 7th day in...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, I am doing a project with micrologix 1400 1762-L32BWA, where we talk thru message bits one direction and talk thru the discrete...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom