Thermocouple input module

gosenbach

Our purchasing/inventory guys are going some spring cleaning and ran across a Horner thermocouple input module card for some sort of PLC. Part # HE693THM889C

Does anyone know what type of PLC this would be for? They gave it to me to figure out what to do with it. We use Allen Bradley Micro Logix and Control Logix plcs and it does not look like a module for either one of those... It looks like I have a pile of brand new thromocouples to go along with it.

I don't think I can use it but I wanted to make sure before I got rid of it. Thanks.

We have not used a GE PLC in almost 10 years. I have at least 6 of these. It looks like there was a part number mix up about a year ago and we accidently ordered them and they just got put on the shelf. At $700 each, that really sucks. :(

Does anyone out there have any use for them? They are brand new.

It is definitely a module for a GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC. It's an eight channel Thermocouple input module. Good for types J, K, N, T, E, R, S. Resolution is 0.5 degrees C. In addition to the eight analog signals, it includes 8 discrete open-circuit alarm bits.

There are quite a few people selling PLC components on ebay.

eBay is probably best.
My first guess would be to try to sell them to PLCcenter.

Question- Can he list them on this site under Buy/Sell PLCs? I don't see any listings.