Controlflash version for AB redundant PLC

smiller

My plant is using Controllogix PLC's in redundant chassis configurations. We are at Version 15 and I need to replace some controllers due to a product recall. I was told at one point that there is a Controlflash file specific to redundant setups and that the standard V15 won't work correctly. I have been unable to confirm this or find a different file. If it is true does anyone know the file that is to be used for redundant PLC's?

Thanks,

Steve

The firmware used in Redundant ControlLogix systems is tested and released for specific firmware revisions for all the critical devices; controllers, network cards, and redundancy modules.

These bundles of firmware are packaged as a ControlFlash kit and released together as a "Redundancy Bundle" on the firmware download site:

redundancy_bundle.PNG