PLCS.net 'In the News'...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I just received the latest Automation Direct E-mail newsletter. In their 'SUPPORT SOLUTIONS" section, they have links to 'helpful' PLC sites.
As expected, PLCS.net made the list!... :site:

Here's a clip...

"There are countless other forums on the Internet that can
also be tapped for ideas and solutions. For example,
http://www.plcs.net is one of the best general interest PLC
forums. The issues discussed there can range from why a
variable frequency drive does not decelerate properly to
how to program a flip-flop timer in a PLC
"

By the way, Ron Doran's (www.patchn.com) site, and vetteboy's Mill Maintenance (www.millmaintenance.com) site were mentioned as well!... (y)

beerchug

-Eric

Cool!

Now maybe I should get in gear and actually finish what I started. It's easier to spend time on the computer when there is snow on the ground.
(y)

Well that's good news. (y) Thanks for pointing it out Eric.

There's nothing better than a little free press every now and again. Hopefully we'll get some more folks visiting here to 'add to the fun'. :geek:

And Cory... that reminded me to add the link I promised so many moons ago :oops:

Enjoy,