Inexpensive HMI Solution?

mdeltat

I would like to count product on a process line and have to line stop when it reaches a number determined before startinng the run. The operator will need to input the desired number. I am using an SLC 5/04. Is there an inexpensive alternative to a Panelview that would work for this function?

Thank You
Joe

What Number do you need to count to ?

Any Spare inputs as if the number is small you could use a thumb wheel.

If you want/need an HMI then i'd go for a Redlion G303

Similar Topics

I need an inexpensive PLC for home automation projects. I only need digital outputs and analog inputs. Pretty simple and slow process. Also, it...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am looking for a very inexpensive PLC in HMI for a very basic control scheme..... a couple of discrete inputs and outputs with a...
Replies
Views
I want to buy used/inexpensive (under $500) PLC hardware and software for personal use/testing. Can any of you suggest the best way to go about...
Replies
Views
I am looking for an inexpensive SCADA sw that can read Modbus TCP/IP. I do not need fancy graphics. I do, however, need datalogging for 30 to 40...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project to replace an old BBC Procontic B PLC by a modern PLC on a Flexographic Printer for plastic film. The app is quite simple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom