SLC 500 Remote I/O Modules conf using control Net

macs_plc

Dear Experts,

In SLC-500 CPU using Control Net Scaner 1747 i am trying to shedule the remoter I/O. while auto scaning it genarate default scane list memory address. In which it gives output memory address insted of input memory address (ie) M0:e.20 insted of M1:e._ _

Remote PLC IOs
Input Modules -16 nos continuously
Output Modules - 5 nos Continuously
spare Slotes - 4 nos
Analog Input- 2 nos
Analog Output - 2 nos

How to develop our own shedule and download

Kindly give the solution.

Regards,

Harikrishnan.D

What type of remote I/O devices are you using ? With a 1747-SCNR scanner, you could use A-B Bulletin 1747, 1771, 1794, or 1734 devices.

I doubt that RSNetworx is really substituting Output addresses for Input addresses.

Post the device types you are using, and maybe the *.XC ControlNet configuration file, and somebody on the Forum may be able to help.