Indramat R22.1 PPC Interbus Comm

stovjeni

Hi,

I'm trying to set up communication from a indramat ppc r22.1 to a phoenix contact plc using interbus. I don't know where to start...

Well, you have to start with a map of what you want to transfer, and get that data into the PPC's transfer tables. Depending on the Version of SYNAX (SYNTOP) you're using the screens look differently.
Unless you've ever done this (which it sounds like you haven't), this is a painful experience.
The worst case would be if you needed to multiplex, which is a bit of a bear.
Keep in mind you might have an endian problem depending on your MASTER station.

Similar Topics

Hello, what program is it used to connect with laptop a rexroth indradrive HDS02.2-W040N-H(verry old model), i'm guessing because its old so on a...
Replies
Views
hi everyone! we need to update the program in the servo, a Rexroth Indramat PPC-R02.2N-L. The thing is we need the software for it, WinPCL...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone We have a DKC11.3-040-7-FW with FWA-ECODR3-SGP-01VRS-MS firmware on programming module. Whenever we try to calculate commutation...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Am new here, normally I work on OSAI and Beckhoff systems but I have a problem with some Indramat dkc11.3 drives that all display the...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, i have back up´s from Indramat Servo Drivers, but those file have suffix PAR. Drive1.par Drive2.par Does anybody know, which...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom