problem in teleperm XP

eng_AJ

hi every one i wanna ask a question ,i'm I&C engineer in talkha power station made by siemens(V94.3A) and the control system is teleper XP(AS620B) , and we have a problem .
there are alarm on 12MBA12CP001 (signal fault ) but we look inside the telepermxp logic in the ES we found that the signal is ok ,and it read about 16.00 bar, so we try to restart the PU but the alarm does not rest so what can we do,

Remove fault

Hi
you should connect to PU whit rlogin and confirm the command:
Mv.Reset -sync FA (FA means function area)

Similar Topics

On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Simple as simple can be, I don't understand what's happening. I'm toggling he OSR on, GX_LUB_PUMP1_LEAD should switch. It doesn't. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom