Touch screen connection between mitsubishi & keyence

sttchui

Does anyone know the wiring connection between keyence touch screen vt-7sb to mitsubishi qseries q02hcpu port???

Actually it quite an old unit, it is VT1, i try to configure it to connect Q02HCPU using the RS232 port to link with the VT-7S,

i have check the keyence touch screen it only can communicate with Q series PLC(Q mode) using CCU communication instead of Direct CPU for new VT3 unit which can communicate with Q02Hcpu

Now i stuck with the same problem, i can either replace the touch sreen or try configure to link with CCU communication but i do not have any idea or how the wiring for the CCU communication????

Do you have any information reagrding CCU communication?

Thank you!

Regards

sttchui