PLCS.net Group Formed at SETI@Home

ndzied1

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,

With Phil's blessing, we now have a SETI@Home Group for all of us here.

If you already have a SETI account, you can go directly to the group page at:
PLCS.net SETI Group Page and join the group.

Note: You won't find it by searching for it until at least tomorrow when they re-generate the list of groups.

If you don't have an account, go to

SETI@home Home Page

And download the software and sign up for you own account.

Enjoy :site:

nOrM

Well done, ndzied1, now I'm on board, too.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us, Norman, and thank you Phil, for letting us use your :site: distinguished site name!!!! Now lets see how we do....
David

beerchug :site: beerchug

Me too!...

Hmmm, "ericn; Date Last Result Recieved: July 1, 1999".

I see it HAS been a while (and I had a SLOOOOW PC)... :D

beerchug

-Eric

Norm, when you have a chance, you may want to edit the "Description" text on the group page. I think they gave you the ability to type more than would be displayed.

"...including animations for visualization of ho" could be shortened to just "including animations".

Phil doesn't allow us to visualize 'loose women' around here... :p

beerchug

-Eric