OT Counter unit replacement

Jezz

Hi All,
I'm trying to replace an old counter on a sample line, should be simple but the old counter flip flops its out put i.e. you set it to the desired limit (thumb switches on the front) then it counts up to that value and switches on its relay out it then resets the count and starts again leaving the output on until it reaches it's set value again then it switches it off and resets itself and starts again.
I'm trying to find a replacement but I'm struggling, any one know of a counter that can do this?

Thanks

Hi All,
I'm trying to replace an old counter on a sample line, should be simple but the old counter flip flops its out put i.e. you set it to the desired limit (thumb switches on the front) then it counts up to that value and switches on its relay out it then resets the count and starts again leaving the output on until it reaches it's set value again then it switches it off and resets itself and starts again.
I'm trying to find a replacement but I'm struggling, any one know of a counter that can do this?

Thanks

do a google on the Red Lion CUB

So if your counter is set to 20, then the output is on for 20 counts, and then off for 20 counts?
______Off___________---------On--------_________Off________----On-... etc.

How about using the Moeller Easy or other "programmable" relay?
Program your own functions if you cannot find an exact replacement!!

Last edited: