A few questions about a MicroLogix 1000

Hi to all.

I have a few questions about a Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1000 PLC. What is the Output power rating of the PLC relay contacts O/0 or O/1? Do the limit switches have separate current ratings for switching AC loads and DC loads? What is the output current rating of the DC power supply in miliamps? I found 200 mA, is this right? Thank you for your help and could you please let me know were I can find these answers. I did not see all the answers in the 1000 Micrologiz manual. Thank you all for your help.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm new to posting and just have a few questions involving a sheet metal servo feed system i'm building. First, here are the components...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm a new member here. I've joined as I want to learn about PLC programming. I've got a few questions to begin with. To get me...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm having my first experience with a Guardmaster Configurable Safety Relay 440C-CR30. So far , I really like the...
Replies
Views
I was just curious as to how the .csv file was going to come out when using DataStore plus on a PVP 7. When the "Trigger" transitions from a 0 to...
Replies
Views
Hello all Life long electrician, and been playing with a Mitsubishi FX3U-64M + FX3U-4LC PID controller. Its installed and programmed in a piece...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom