ML 1400 HSC not working

Hi,
I am working with ML 1400. I have a Digital flow meter connect to Input. I am using HSC Funtion for catch the pulses and to calculate flow. I tried to simulate the input and get the pulses in HSC but its not functioning. I have configured the HSC as well. I have attached the program file. Can anyone help in solving the problem.

Thanks
Sebu

I attempted to open with RSLogix 8.10 but got unsupported processor error so I assume someone that is more up to date with RSLogix will have to help.

Good luck on your project.

Sebastian,

I'm not sure what you are trying to do.

You cannot write a 1 to an input.

Although you may see the input as true in the code, in reality that is not the case because of the way SLC's scan.

If you were to put a counter where I:0/3 is you will see the counter count up, but what you are trying to do is not possible.

Mark