fatek high speed counter

ahmed yousri

hi
i want programing plc fatek fbs-60-mc to detect direction of motor by using incremental encoder , how to programing phase A,B to detect direction

hi
i want programing plc fatek fbs-60-mc to detect direction of motor by using incremental encoder , how to programing phase A,B to detect direction

Assuming the Fatek already brings a value in corresponding to the encoder count, simply have a change of state rung.

NewCount = EncoderPosition

If NewCount <> OldCount Then
If NewCount > OldCount Then
Set Direction_Positive
Reset Direction_Negative
Else
Set Direction_Negative
Reset Direction_Positive
Endif
OldCount = NewCount
EndIf

Similar Topics

I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i hope you are doing well i am using fbs 2lc module , i have calibrated the weight by calibrated weight but my value is not...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i cant establish communication between fatek plc with an energy meter, both capable for modbus tcp, i did with modscan but fatek plc does not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am using Winproladder software for programming FATEK FBs PLCs and in programming, we often use Timers for activation of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom