DeviceNet in ControlNet

angi

Hi guys

I am going to update a ControlNet system. There are 1756 ENBT and 1756CN2/B in the local chassis, I will install a 1756CN/B and DeviceNet scanner in another chassis, what I did is to add a remote ControlNet module(1756CN2/B) under local ControlNet communication module and add the scanner(1756DNB) under remote communication module, I had already set the node number for the remote 1756CN2/B as “5” and RSNetworx for ControlNet had been setup also. Are what I did all correct? And how to configure the scanner(1756CN2/B on slot 0 and scanner on slot 1)? I am assuming set the scanner slot number to “1” and the mapping address will be xx05:01:I.DATA, are they right?

Thanks