CNET PV+1000 Schedule IO communication

ctsoft

Hello to all.
I had a Controllogix redundancy system with CNET networking setup. On this network there are 4 node present. Node 1: 2711P-RN15S on PV+1000 , Node 2 : ACNR15 , Node 3 : CNBR, Node 4 CNBR.
This CNET PV+ is perform schedule IO connection with Controllogix processor and they are running fine.

Until recently,I try to do a display test or test application on this FTV ME project, the CNET PV+ screen objects shown me "******" value on all the screens. Do not know what happen?

Performed checking as below:
1. Verify RSlinx Entreprise Target tab it still holding the 2711P-RN15S IO configuration and highlight as a shortcut device. Where on the Local tab, I did manually add in 2711P-RN15S device and configure it same as target had.

2. Perform a test on new screen with a numeric display object, on the connection tab click Tag button to call up tag browse and select a schedule IO connection tag. Click OK to finish setup the connection. Run this test display, result shown "****".

3. Use 1784-PCC as a communication connection tools. It can see all the above node on RSLinx.

4. set CNET PV+ on configuration mode. While on the display test. PLC still on RUN mode.

What else i miss out? Can anybody give a help?
What should the procedure and preparation to setup this 2711P-RN15S device on online controlnet network?
Apperciate any help from you.