Indramat DKC drives

The_Harlequin

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have some experience about Indramat DKC drives?
Both DKC ecodrive 01 and DKC ecodrive 03 series. I know that DriveTop 4V05 is needed for the 01 and DriveTop 16V14 is needed for the 03 series. But it's the DKC 03 series I want to know more about...

There is three types of parameter units (firmwares):
FGP -> For fieldbus interfaces (general purpose)
SGP -> For Analog, Parallel and SERCOS Interfaces (General Purpose)
SMT -> For Analog, Parallel and SERCOS Interfaces (Machine Tool)

What is the difference between "General Purpose" and "Machine Tool"? For example, I have now connected a MKD motor to a DKC11.3 (with a SMT parameter unit mounted). I can control the motor via the analog input (0-10V -> 0-6000rpm). But when I do the same on a DKC03.3 with a FGP parameter unit mounted, it doesn't work.

Do I have to do in some other way because it's a FGP? All "DKC **.3"
have the same shape without the expansion interface and parameter unit.

Appreciate help!