How to import tags from mricologix 1400 to panelview 600 plus

There are no "tags" in Logix500, hence nothing to export.
The symbols assigned to the physical addresses are not tags.
In fact, the PLC even does not know them, as they are stored in the offline project file only.
The PV+ tags must be associated with the Logix500 physical addresses.

Try this:

Ensure the RSS file in on the development computer
1. Factorytalk - RSLinx Enterprise - Communication Setup
Setup named device shortcut and link to the Micrologix
Leave 'Offline Tag File' blank.
Apply, Copy from Design to Runtime
OK (keep a note of shortcut name)
2.Factorytalk - HMI Tags - Tags
Edit - New Folder (make at least one - more if you want to keep tags organized)
Edit - Other Datatabases
Fill in 'folder' from above step.
Fill in 'RSLinx Shortcut' from step 1
Browse to find RSS file
Use 'Filter' to keep current viewed tags managable
Highlight desired addresses/tags then click 'OK'
(Do less than 100 at a time. There is a limit above this and it just doesn't import but there is no warning)
3. Under 'Graphics' create at least one display and one object.
Open the object to the 'Connection' tab
Click on 'Tag' ellipsis (...)
In 'Tag Browser', left side - right click on top folder and choose 'Refresh All Folders'
Folders should now contain tags imported in #2 above.
You can always repeat #2 and #3 to add more tags from the RSS file.

hello Bernie_carlton

I have complete step 2 and it import the tags but when I go to step 3 for Tag Browser I see the tag but no description. Is any way of get description ? I see some the description
under HMI Tags but not on tag browser.

I'm sorry. The 'Symbols' within the RSS file are the names that become the 'tag names' in RSView. The 'descriptions' in the RSS file may show in the HMI Tag listing but it's the 'Symbols' which are important.

Bernie, you just can't win sometimes - you gave him a very detailed recipe for cake, now he wants you to bake it too.