How to import tags from a slc 5 0/4 PLC to factory talk?

AdrianCap

Good day colleagues, I have a problem with a plc slc 5 since I export the tags to my factory program to load them into a panel view 1000 plus 6 and it does not read them, I generate the shortcut and they either appear giving it a refresh or adding them manually, someone will let me use them Do you know if a separate procedure has to be done? It is a plc slc 5 it has a panelMate panel but it no longer works and I will change it for a panelview 1000

Similar Topics

I am very familiar with Studio 5000 PLC programming. And I'm very familiar with C-More HMI programming. But this is my first time using a C-More...
Replies
Views
I know tags can be im/exported from/to an L5K. Wondering if IO tags (Local:1:I) can be overwritten in the same way. For example, if I have an L5K...
Replies
Views
Today I'm working with a MicroLogix 1400. I don't have the .rss file since we did not program the system. I was able to get the FactoryTalk file...
Replies
Views
Odd behavior from Wonderware when I imported a couple windows. All the tags used on the windows already existed, but all of the tags came in with...
Replies
Views
I've got a CSV file of 300 new alarm tags complete with alarm messages to import into a PLC - I'd be good to go if it were not for the fact that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom