Changing out TWDAMM3HT on a Twidosoft V3.5

Bob Haria

I'm using a twidosoft V3.5 on my plc and have to change out a TWDAMM3HT I/O anlogue module with a TM2AMM3HT module which is similar to the first. The problem I'm having is that I cannot find the module in the picklist when a add it into the program. Do I have to upgrade my software to later version or is there a way around it.
Thanks,

Just config it with code TWDAMM3HT and place to the plc. TM2 Card is newer version and have different code, but it is backward compatibility to twd cards, if all other letters are same on code.

On twidosuite software you see cards with TM2 codes, but on older twidosoft software cards start with twd code.

Thankss

Thanks for that Lare. I just got back from my Field break. I will install the modules and update you of the outcome.

Cheers,🍺