Changing Object position at runtime in FactoryTalk View ME

Alan100

I need to change the position on the screen of several Group Objects (representing machines with data). The intent is for the user to select the position (1-10 or not used) for each machine. The code is not an issue in RSLogix5000.
After writing the code I discovered I can't (at least I don't see how) access the Object Properties (such as "Group Top" and "Group Left").

Does anyone know if there is a way to do what I'm trying to do?

Thanks,

Alan

You can change Horizontal and Vertical position of Objects if they allow animation. Right click and select animation to see if that option is available.

Similar Topics

Hello, I need help on changing tags inside an object. I have an object that uses the visibility and appearances under animations. An external tag...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom