User Adminstration Siemens TIA Portal

Joe Frey

Hi everyone !

I would like to know how we can view which user has logged on and at what time he did so on TIA Portal?

If you have issues with personnel making un authorized program changes I would advise you to put a password on the plc that would only allow read access to other staff. At the moment I am not sure if you can retrieve a log file from the plc that will show you the mac address of the devices that accessed it.
Hope it helps
Regards Damain

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I'm working in Studio 5000 and have a bunch of armorstarts there (+- 40). I need to set up parameters for each of them, mostly just same...
Replies
Views
Hello is their a way to create a password that contains the following variables: 1) number of the day in the month, example 07 the 7th day in...
Replies
Views
Howdy Everyone, I am doing a project with micrologix 1400 1762-L32BWA, where we talk thru message bits one direction and talk thru the discrete...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom