1769-HSC wiring

jtashaffer

Does this module only have 4 counters? If I am looking at the manual right. What terminals do I wire each of my signals to? I am reading a pulse from a 4 flow meter.

Good question. The manual only shows A0, B0, and Z0 for single ended inputs, but the counter configuration definitely supports 4.

Maybe just try it? By the manual, I'd try A0, B0, Z0 and then maybe A1. By gut I'd try A0 B0 A1 B1.

Not very clear there.

I am glad I am not the only one. But I wasn't sure about wiring up 4 of them. I have one installed in another machine but I only had to use 1 counter.

The illustration in chapter 2 page 19 shows which inputs apply to which counters. (Though the last counter in the '4 counters' section of the illustration is not labeled I think you can figure it out.) The assignments seem a little weird.

The illustration in chapter 3 page 62 shows the hook-up of discrete devices.

Last edited: