RSLOGIX 5000 Upload communication problem

Matt2013

I faced a problem I hope somebody can help me;
I use RSlogix5000 (V11 till V20) and when I try to upload program it goes online and starts uploading tags, right after that comes up with an error "there was an unspecified communications problem/RSLogix 5000 has been taken offline" . and thats it!
I don't have this issue with some PLC(like L32E, L23E..) but with CompactLogix L43 , L40S, L33ER i got this error.
I thought i might be because of EDS files, so I downloaded and installed all some EDS files for CPU and Ethernet module.
the amazing thing is that I can download the source program without problem but I cannot Upload it??!
my system: windows XP Sp3 (I assume this is not the issue as I use V20 rslogix)
Rslinx version: 2.57.00.14 CPR9 SR3
any clue?

that is L43S.
and one more thing; after that error in error log I see "failed to upload Add-On instruction(s)".
I tried hard to fix this problem I and didn't succeed. I dont have contract support of rockwell so i can't get help of them.