Rotary cam switch - Balluff

Hello to everyone. There is an inductive sensor to control the angle on the "Balluff bsw 819" rotary cam switch in a 1000 ton mechanical press. However, the part where the sensor was attached was broken, they replaced it with something else, the original is missing and the part code etc. in the technical document material list of the machine. does not exist. Balluff, on the other hand, said that the piece was not his own production. Where can I find a sensor attachment apparatus that I can attach such an angular adjustment to?

IMG_20210908_143142.jpg IMG_20210908_153352.jpg IMG_20210918_163410.jpg

Similar Topics

This is not a PLC question, but maybe one of you have seen a product like I am looking for. I have a portable pneumatic misting system that is...
Replies
Views
Everyone, I am having an issue with our current program and need advice. Our current setup has 4 servos running on a pusher chain conveyor. The...
Replies
Views
I've noticed a strange behavior with certain rotary disconnects. We all know that, if installed correctly, the disconnect interlocks with the door...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for electric rotary actuator with field bus.
Replies
Views
Hi, everyone: I tried to understand the basic knowledge of CIP motion control axis configuration. we have one rotary axis (kinetix350) in our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom