Cost-efficient PLC+HMI needed

Hi. I am looking for a cheep PLC+HMI (in a single box) (just like Unitronics Jazz/M91) which would have a native screw terminal COM port supporting RS485. The communication protocol is Modbus RTU "8N1".

The PLC must:
-Have some non-electric-volatile memory;
-Deal with standard Modbus RTU functions;
-Have standard ladder elements;
-Live debug mode is an advantage;
-PID loops

{number of PLC's I/O's are not of concern}

Purpose:
I'm running a large home-automation network with my custom-made Arduino clones. The controllers are communicating using modbus RTU protocol, over a RS485 network. The PLC+HMI will act like a supervisor/master.

You aren't going to find what you want for 130. Do you have a home server of any type?

look into a raspberry pi and the optional touch screen for it. There's not much you can't do with them and the pi and screen will still be under $130