Sad News to Report...

I visit this forum often, and post seldom except with a question.I considered great people like Ron far more competent than I to assist in a field where I am just a rank amature.

GODS SPEED RON........

Here's another... http://www.carnytown.net/forum25/ (2) threads

Everyone (well most) had close to the same thing to say and he was very opinionated on those sites as well.

I think he had a passion for life and anything he was involved in he was involved 100%, loved to point out if someone not correct... but loved even more to help show people what he new and to share with the world.

But I also found out that I was not the only one to have a tiff with him every once in awhile :) he kept the blood pump-in

BOWRIDER said:
I visit this forum often, and post seldom except with a question.I considered great people like Ron far more competent than I to assist in a field where I am just a rank amature.

GODS SPEED RON........
I'am in the same boat as BOWRIDER. Always enjoyed his input and certainly a generous man with his time, which is usually the hardest thing to give. No doubts he'll be rewarded. RIP Ron

What a shock! I really enjoyed reading his posts and responses. He had a great deal of expereince and a wealth of knowlege to share; which he whole heartedly did.

God bless you Ron and Rest in peace.

Andrew Evenson

I always knew help was on the way when I saw that underdog icon on the left side of the screen. You will be missed.

Wow, I will simply post what I put in the guestbook.

My thoughts and prayers from my family to yours. As can be seen from the number of signatures here, Ron had a positive impact on many lives. Besides the love of family, what more can a man ask for in life? Rest in Peace from another PLCS.net member. You will be sorely missed.

Rick Densing

A great loss to all

I'll miss his knowledge, his insight, his sense of humor, and of course those wonderful stories he would share with us.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all his family and friends.

Much respect.

Having been scarce around here for quite a while, I have missed out on a lot.

In the lsat seven plus years I have felt a close bond to many of the forum members. Ron was on of those. I'll miss his points, wisdom, vision, humor, and when needed - GUIDANCE!

I'm glad I got to know him.

I will miss him.

And I'll be lying if I said my eyes were dry!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had his knowledge and patience.

Wow, I've been busy with finals and this is the first time in over a week that I've been on th site.

I will certainly miss Ron's views. I'm not sure what else to day at the moment.

The donation level has been stuck at $1951 for awhile now.

Please, will a couple of more guys kick in $25 each and get the total donations above $2000, a nice round number for those 5 fatherless teenagers in the Doran family?

Did and done. Now it is $2001.

This is a sad occasion for our "community." It is funny how you can become attached to people that you have never met in real life. I have talked to a few of you over the phone (Norm and I are only ~30 miles apart). I was very saddened to hear the news.

Bob