ArchestrA JupiterGraphic

DJShardy

Hi, I am having trouble with this fault that is occurring in a plant. Running ArchestrA 2012 V3.6.
The problem is seemingly random. it causes Tags to not respond.

The following errors are displaced in SMC logs while this happens.
To fix this I just need to restart the ThinClient via ThinManager.
Googling suggested to me that it was a problem with windows possibly the AV. I don't think it is this.

Has anyone had similar problems?

Code:
Error: 'ArchestrA.Visualization.JupiterGraphic.JupiterGraphicContainer' failed for the following reason: 'System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Error creating window handle.
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.CreateHandle(CreateParams cp)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.EnsureHandle()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.StartTimer(Int32 interval)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.set_Enabled(Boolean value)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.Start()
   at ArchestrA.Visualization.GraphicLibrary.aaEmbeddedSymbol.CheckAndStartOnShowScript()
   at ArchestrA.Visualization.GraphicLibrary.aaEmbeddedSymbol.OnShow(aaDataSubscriptionManager p_aaSubscriptionManager, Boolean runOnShowScript)
    at ArchestrA.Visualization.GraphicLibrary.aaGraphicContainer.OnShow(aaDataSubscriptionManager p_aaSubscriptionManager, Boolean runOnShowScript)'
&

Code:
 Calling ShowSymbols on Jupiter Graphic Manager for window 15803874 failed
There is approx 10 different window codes ( 15803874 etc etc )

Last edited: