Valid node numbers are between 0 and -1

jimmycooker said:
downloaded rxlinx (non lite version) solved the problem....sorry for taing up som much of your time over something so small, i relly appeciate your help, cheers.

HMMM? confused. You can't just download a non-lite version. You have to pay for it. RSLinx lite should have (will) work with the processor you have. What ver. did you have? complete cat. number. Was it some kind of starter ver?

The lite version was the one availabel on the rockwell site...i couldn't find the harmony files before i installed linx 2.1, they now appear as a separat entity in my add/remove programs area...

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to add ethernet modules to one of our plcs, but I get about 15 errors that say "Invalid Signature. Reseal instruction to resolve."...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im new to Studio 5000 View Designer and i try to make a popup reusable screen. So i create a user-defined screen with 2...
Replies
Views
I've got this start screen where the user has to enter their username and password. The username and password feature works fine. However, I want...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm setting up a new cell with a Fanuc R30iB and Compact Guardlogix 5380 PLC. I have gone through my robot setup as usual, but have not...
Replies
Views
I activated the Studio 5000 license with the CodeMeter on a virtual machine. Unfortunately with the subscription license I was unable to create...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom