Configuring MicroLogix in CCW for HMI

zblum

Hey guys, I am trying to configure a PanelView 800 to communicate with a MicroLogix 1200 using DF1 serial protocol. I am very confused by CCW's menu and communications configuration page. I am able to download my application to the PanelView, but it gives me read and write errors (I am addressing tags by just using their PLC address, e.g. B3:3/15, and am referencing them to the controller I set up in CCW).
I am sure that this is because I have something configured incorrectly. I am using an R-model MicroLogix, so I have two comm ports on the PLC. I am able to communicate with the PLC fine, but is there a setting I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

did you try connecting it through ethernet via NET ENI? is your tagging correct like {::[PLC]B4:3/15} with PLC defined in the communication topic under rs enterprise?