1756-IF8 Wiring

Do I only need the jumper from iRTN-0 to RTN for IN-1, IN-2 and IN-3? I just want to make sure I;m showing this on my drawing correctly. I will be using all 8 points on this card.

Thanks and Happy Friday!!!! :)

Based on the image that mylespetro posted you should need a RTN jumper to all points that you are using.

The image shows that i RTN 0 and i RTN 5 are both wired to the RTN

Yes you'll have to wire the RTN for each input that's being used to the RTN. The easiest way is probably to use a small jumper to wire all of them together and then finally land on the "RTN" terminal itself. I know it's a bit of a pain in the *** with the terminal blocks on those cards because they're pretty cramped, but I'm pretty sure you can actually pull the terminal block itself off of the card to wire it and then pop it back on.