1769 IF8 Analog inputs

Dandryan

Hi everyone,
I am doing an automation project and i am using a signal conditioner to supply an analog input card with 4-20mA. I have setup a SCL block on an FBD sheet in rs logix 5000 v20.
I can see the varying milliamp signal at the input block of the SCL function but i cannot see any output values.
I have the analog card configured for raw/Prop and i got my data ranges from the manual A81356044 1769-IF8 config info.
Have i got this wrong? am i meant to see the scaled value on the output? does the output have to be a specific tag? I have it set as memory tag with data type real.
I know this topic has been brought up multiple times before i have read a lot of the older threads and tried out different approaches but nothing worked.
Any help would be greatly appreciated i have attached screenshots of my project.Analog card config.PNG

DataRange.PNG

FBD.jpg