a chain message:)

Hmm, what do you mean with "C10 has added a count of one"?..i thot the function [=C10 K1] was purely a comparison, comparing value of C10 to 1 then if true M204 will be true..Does it increment?..Do i get what you try to say?..Kindly correct me:)

Somewhere in your program something incremented or decremented the value in C10 and when that value became 1(K1) the compare statement became true. Try a search using the Find Device function of GX developer for ALL locations of C10 in your program. You should be able to put the missing pieces of your puzzle together. If not try posting your program here so that we can help you further.:D

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking to migrate some of our Electronic Overloads off of a Troublesome Devicenet Segment. Is there any documentation confirming the...
Replies
Views
I have 32 masters in a linear topology network chain. I would prefer to use AL1xxx series from IFM. They do support device level ring if that...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I am working on a warehouse loading dock setup with 60 docks, trying to do trailer detection with display as to which docks are...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I took notice that we still have some incredible supply chain issues , with PLC components, ABB , PowerFlex , WEG drives ...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have Devicenet cable running through a energy chain . We are loosing random Devicenet I/ O , causing our transfer car to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom