Achieving Target Weight on FX series

yorkypaul

I'm after a quick and effective way to achieve the following with an FX series Mitsubishi:
10 registers, holding a variety of values, one register holding a target figure. Fatest way of identifying WHICH combination of registers will achieve the desired target figure.
This is for a weighing application, so the registers will correspond to weighing hoppers. The relevant hoppers will then be discharged to "drop" the desired target weight.
Any suggestions of example code, or FX instructions best suited to this task would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Yorkypaul

Similar Topics

Here's a question to the group. When will integrating devices in the Industrial Control world approach the simplicity of the Lego MindStorm...
Replies
Views
I have eight solenoid valves which works on six different pattern (pattern1 up to pattern6)based upon time . Each pattern has its own timing for...
Replies
Views
I am working with Twincat 3. I am trying to store some images in files and when PLC restarts I want to read those files and get the images...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I am setting up an Omron 1S Servo Motor to drive a conveyor. It goes forward 200mm, pauses and repeats until it is stopped. However...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to understand how to open a project from target PLC (from the online help it seems to be possible, the following quote is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom