AD PLC selection advice needed

Contr_Conn said:
The biggest difference - he wants to add temperature loops to the PLC vs stand along controllers.
Then definitely go with the 4LTC temperature controllers. You can think of them as stand-alone controllers (with full communication capability) that 'just so happen to' plug into the PLC rack. They work even while the PLC is stopped... :nodi:

The Facts manual isn't quite as thorough as an A-D manual, but they're VERY easy to setup... (y)

🍻

-Eric

elevmike said:
E-net can go anywhere I beleave...

In a DL205 no intelligent cards can go in the slot next to the CPU (slot 0) or in the expansion base. This means that only the D2-CTRINT, Digital I/O and Analog I/O are all that can go in the slot next to the CPU and Digital I/O and Analog I/O are all that can go in expansion bases.

Similar Topics

The application is a control system for four fuel dispensers. There are eight inputs: Four contact closures (or 122V AC) Four 122V AC sources Six...
Replies
Views
i have in my possesion some data sheets, i need to select a system that shall have 30 inputs to work wth 24V sensors and 30 outputs operating at...
Replies
Views
Dear Members; We are going to design a Simplex Control System With Following: 1. 24 Digital Inputs (SIL 2) 2. 24 Digital Outputs (SIL 2) 3. 4...
Replies
Views
Hello, Not able to find Modicon DO modules BMXDDO3202 in EcoStructure Control expert V15 catalogue. But i can find only MBXDDO3202K. Can you...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, We want to build a test panel with IO link to get familiar with the product line. We have ML100's and SLC 5/03's currently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom