Another Quick Pro Jr. question

The modular port on the PLC is already configured. DH485 through the modular port has fixed parameters (except for station number / Id).

By the way, a picture of the cable being used between the display and the SLC is here.

sorry, Bernie ... yes, I see where I got confused ... I didn't notice that each setting had SEPARATE/DIFFERENT cable ... when I saw the "RS422" and "RS232" notation I suspected that the BOTTOM port on the SLC should be the port for connection ...

sorry for the interruption ... party on ...

Well, I spoke to soon! Everything was fine until I uploaded the program from HMI so I could save exactly what it had running in it. Now the HMI is only a blank screen. I have 24VDC going to it, but no display at all. If someone might know why it is doing this after an upload, I would greatly appreciate the info. When I try downloading anything to it, it's still just a blank screen and Quick Courier keeps telling me to check the cable connection. Thank you

If you have the project to load back in I would try an "Initialization".
Touch three corners simultaneously or touch one corner while the unit powers ON. This will bring up the 'Menu' navigate the menus to find the "Initialization" button when it asks for the 'password' try "1011" or is it "1101", I always forget. This will clear everything and force a fresh download by Courier, normally courier only loads things that change, so if a file got corrupted this should fix it.

I tried to initialize it, it does nothing. No green LED on the front, nothing.
Yes, this has kicked my butt. Have a new HMI on order. Think I'm going to run over the old one with my truck a couple of times (LOL). Thanks for your help guy's.