Backup From 17 to Restore Another OP17

necyil

Hello All,

I have a Siemens OP17.Have some problem.Some times freezing.I made backup with Proseve.
Now when made restore to anorher Op17 it says "hardwere conf. of the operetaing unit is incompatible" Pls help me for that problem.
Realy very urgent for me.

mant thanks for help

necyil

Make sure the OP17's are the same model, there are 3 different types PP,DP,DP12 and you cannot load a DP program into PP for example and visa versa.

What are the serial numbers for both panels?

Dear DTL
Many thanks for your fast replay.
Backup file from DP12 and want restore to DP type.
Whic way i made that?I have just backup file.

Best regatds

necyil

Similar Topics

Hi all. Maybe someone here knows. We are thinking about how we can quickly restore the complete software installation on a new PC, in case the...
Replies
Views
I'm running into a problem when trying to use the RSLinx Backup Restore Utility where it throws an error when it tries to restore a backup. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do any of you know of a tool that can easily backup and restore parameters from DBs? It would be helpful if it was easy to compare the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have an damaged MP277-8" Touch panel (6AV6 643-OCB01-1AX1) which I am able to backup (.psb) via ProSave. We are in the...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, What is the difference between these three options. https://prnt.sc/1br3qbe Why there many backup software in factory talk. You have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom