Changing RS5k project controller

david90

I have an RS5k project setup for the L61 controller. I want to edit and test the project but I only have an L62 controller and so I changed the controller from L61 to L62. I got a warning message saying that the change could invalidate some system properties and "other" project data.

What exactly are the other project data? I just want to make sure that the project work and that there aren't any side effects from the temporary controller change.

Last edited:
That's really just a generic warning, you won't have issue changing from an L61, to L62.

If you changed from an L61 to a Softlogix, then you lose your hardware config, so the project may not be valid.

Similar Topics

we have a flour and oil dosing system which has all its tags etc in french, i have converted them all in google translate and i am just wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
We have a new machine that uses an armor block to transfer input signals for conveyor position that continuously alarms out on no position change...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom