Communicating to and A1s via a E710

Bizzel

I am trying to communicate to a Mitsubishi A1s via a E710 hmi. I can communicate to either one separately, but when trying to communicate through the HMI to the PLC, I just get a COM's fault. The fault states that the communication speed and the PLC speed are different (I can't recall the exact message).

I have the PLC and HMI speeds both at 9600.
I am using the transparency mode.

Could anyone offer suggestions as to what I am doing wring to communicate to the PLC via the HMI?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Dear All Please help me about Below picture problem.PLC not communicating proper.
Replies
Views
I need to recommend a PC to replace a customer's old Windows 7 computer. The only thing I need to think through is the serial com port to...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to connect two zebra printers to th PLC through Ethernet. I can ping the Printer through my laptop connected to the private...
Replies
Views
Have a customer that has a running 1756-l83es, communicating to redundant ABCIP IO servers for Wonderware 2020. This configuration has been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom