Communicating two TSX Premium PLCs using GSM/GPRS modems??

ozdemirgenc

Hi everybody!
I have a project where I have two Schneider TSX Premium PLCs (or can be Quantum, even Micro) which need to communicate with each other over the GSM/GPRS network.
Has anyone have experience configuring the Schneider PLCs for GSM/GPRS connectivity?
I appreciate any comments and tips.
Help needed urgently!!
thanks in advance.
Ozdemir

It was a piece of cake enabling two Compacts to talk through Modbus over Airlink CDMA modems. I have heard that their GPRS units are just as friendly to interface. But sorry, no hands on experience with that particular mode.
Mike

Similar Topics

Dear All Please help me about Below picture problem.PLC not communicating proper.
Replies
Views
I need to recommend a PC to replace a customer's old Windows 7 computer. The only thing I need to think through is the serial com port to...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, We have a powerflex that stopped working sometime last week. It doesn't communicate over the network, or use CCW directly from my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to connect two zebra printers to th PLC through Ethernet. I can ping the Printer through my laptop connected to the private...
Replies
Views
Have a customer that has a running 1756-l83es, communicating to redundant ABCIP IO servers for Wonderware 2020. This configuration has been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom