communication problem s7-200

jesus_mora

I have 3 plcs s7-200 cpu 214-1bc01-0xbo, and only can load program from one.
The others give me right information about cpus features but give a cable comunication problem when y tried to load progran in pg, instead are all the same model. I´m using V.3.2 Step 7 microwin SP 4, onboard ppi card and ppi cable. is there a hardware way in this model to blokc program loadings?

Are your 214's networked together or are you plugging the PPI cable into each one separately?

The S7 200 CPUs have a System Data block that contains the baud rate for communicating out the port. You might try selecting a different baud rate in MicroWIN and see if it communicates.

Similar Topics

problem in communication between micrologix 1200 & Panel View 600 Plus by serial DF1 Hello Friends i have to do communication between micrologix...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I'm facing a communication problem between the PC and S7-200 PLC(CPU 226) via Micro/WIN software and USB-MPI adapter, the settings...
Replies
Views
Hello someone please help me. I am trying to connect online on S7-200CN CPU- 226 CN. I have Micro/win software installed in my Laptop. I have MPI...
Replies
Views
Hi, Recently I was forced to replace a S7-200 CPU 226 on an old machine, which was defected. Unfortunatelly the old cpu was password protected by...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I'm using S7-200 PLC to run Conveyor System. I have a problem in communicating S7-200 PLC when the conveyor system starts to run. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom