CP340 comm

shanmu_gam

I have a siemens CP340 communicating with Prosoft ADM module and if sometimes by anycause if the PLC goes to stop mode and comes back RUN mode, the communication is not getting established. I have to download the hardware configuration again or reset the EN_R in FB2 P_RCV and set back the EN_R in FB2 P_RCV. Is there anyway to initialise the CP340 module while it come to RUN mode? Thanks

I have a siemens CP340 communicating with Prosoft ADM module and if sometimes by anycause if the PLC goes to stop mode and comes back RUN mode, the communication is not getting established. I have to download the hardware configuration again or reset the EN_R in FB2 P_RCV and set back the EN_R in FB2 P_RCV. Is there anyway to initialise the CP340 module while it come to RUN mode? Thanks

Seems to me you have the solution already. If you look in the TEMP area in OB1, you will find a byte 'OB1_SCAN_1' that counts no of scans since restart. Put in a bit that enables setting of the EN_R's first when a certain no of scans has been reached.

Kalle